top of page

Lookin' to Travel!

Public·36 Travelers

Hello, My name is Dina and I am a birder/photographer from San Antonio, Tx. I am likely signing up for the North Ecuador Birding with a Camera tour in February 2024. Hopefully there will be other ladies signing up looking for a roommate so I can avoid the single supplement. Most of the people I go birding with are either disabled or can’t afford tours so I would like to find someone to do more tours with. I don’t mind traveling alone for the most part but it would be nice to have someone to share the experience with.

Phyllis
regina_mcnulty
Ben Knoot
Keith Barnes
Unknown member
Aug 28, 2023

Hey, Dina, I see that you saw my (Kathy) post. I do a lot of photography on birding tours, but I always use bins first to see the bird, at least well enough to add it to my life list, and then I go for my camera. And I'm really an "opportunistic" photographer - if I get a great shot, fine but I'd rather see more birds than spend time on getting a great photo. Still, it sounds like we might have some common interests, so let's keep in touch to see if we can meet on one trip or another.

About

Welcome to "Lookin' to Travel!" This group is dedicated for ...

Travelers

bottom of page